Hardman High Peel Epoxy is a very slow setting epoxy with an incredible peel strength.
- 3.5 gram single use packet of epoxy appropriate for threaded insert installation (not for threadlocking metric mounting screws)
- This is a general purpose epoxy selected for an excellent balance of working time, hardening time, vibration resistance, and cold temperature resistance
- Designed for bonding between steel or stainless steel and ski construction materials
- Works very well for permanent threaded insert installation
- One packet will fill about two skis worth (16 holes)
- Sold each
*Free shipping if ordered with ski purchase, otherwise $10 Australia Wide shipping fee