Vibra-Tite VC-3 Threadmate Anti Shock & Vibration Threadlocker (application to screws only)
This fee is for the application of Vibra-Tite to your screws when we set up your Binding Freedom solution (not for the purchase of a 5ml tube). We now have the 5ml tubes for sale on our website! Check them out HERE!
Vibra -Tite VC-3 Threadmate is so good, you can apply, let set then set aside for weeks. Take the bolt apart, put it back on and it resets in 24 hrs!
- An acrylic polymer that dampens and absorbs vibration
- Will not harden like anaerobic threadlockers
- Works with metal, wood, plastic (Nylon, PPE, PP) and more
- Fasteners are easily adjusted, removed and reused
- Works on fasteners of any shape or size, from tiny eyeglass screws to large construction bolts
- Works with internal or external threads
- Excellent Coated Shelf Life: Parts coated with Vibra-Tite VC-3 can be stored indefinitely before use.
- Versatile: Vibra-Tite VC-3 adheres to both ferrous and non-ferrous metals, most platings, wood, and plastic* screws. (*Recommended only for Nylon, PE, and PP plastics.)
- Creates a Reliable, Powerful Lock & Seal: With exceptional reliability, Vibra-Tite VC-3 holds parts in place even during extreme vibration and resists leakage by acting as a dam between mated threads.
- Offers Multiple Reuses: Using steady pressure and standard hand tools, parts coated with Vibra-Tite VC-3 can easily be adjusted, removed, and reused.
- Minimizes Galling/Stripping: Since Vibra-Tite VC-3 remains a thick, resilient, taffy-like “viscous resin,” its cold flow properties actually minimize galling or stripping of soft threads during reuse.
- Total Resistance to Fresh & Salt Water: Unlike anaerobics, VC-3 can be air dried then installed into a mating part under both fresh and salt water.