G3'S LIGHTEST ADJUSTABLE TWO-PIECE POLE.
Our premium backcountry ski pole, the Via Carbon is stiff, light, and durable. Primed for big ski touring missions or ski mountaineering adventures, the Via Carbon is begging to go places.
- Grip It & Rip It - Ergonomic dual density plastic grip shaped for comfort and precision.
- QuickFlick Utility Tab - Flick your binding risers or buckles with ease. Also aids in precise pole plants. Hard plastic eyelet yields one of 2 attachment points for drying gloves or attaching tent lines.
- Backcountry Strap - Comfortable, form fitting, and easily removable for skiing in avalanche terrain.
- Side Hill Grip - Lightweight and simple lower grip position for side-hill ski touring.
- Reliable Connections - Burly forged Aluminium lever with a simple and easy to use offset cam gives you a reliable and sturdy connection between pole sections.
- Asymmetric Powder Basket - Reduces drag & eliminates cantilever effect in hard pack snow or while doing steep terrain kick turns. Easier to hook binding heel lifts up and down.
- Flex Ferrules - Protects lower shaft. Easily replaceable.
- Carbide Tip - Grips securely on ice and rock. Provides long term durability.
- Trekking / Snag Proof Basket - Comes with extra trekking baskets for spring/summer use.
- Short Min Length - 95cm Short Max Length - 125cm
- Short Weight - 250gm
- Long Min Length - 115cm Long Max Length - 145cm
- Long Weight - 280gm
If you are buying these along with a pair of skis from our range, we'll mount them for you for free! We'll be in contact so we can get all the details we need from you for the mounting.
Free shipping to anywhere in Australia. We ship every week. No robots or 24 hour distribution centres here! If you need it in a rush, or for international delivery, please contact us directly.
Not sure if these are the bindings for you? Get in touch with us and we'll be happy to help you out.